Welcome to Te Whare Roopu o Oterepo Waltham Community Cottage
The Cottage is a place that provides hope, assistance, life skills and resources for many people.
We work to improve the quality of people's lives and to help them become more self sufficient in the community.
Dedicated staff and volunteers work hard to ensure the cottage is a safe, friendly place for all.
At the Cottage you can:
- See someone for advocacy and support with personal issues
- Gain resources and referrals
- Access wellbeing and work coaching
- Join self development and healthy living groups
- Help yourself to used clothing and bric a brac
- Use Email and have Internet access
- Access a Partnership Health community worker for healthcare needs
- Join the seniors group
- Come along for a free wholesome lunch (every Wednesday)
- Hire a room after hours
- Obtain vouchers for curtains from Energy Action
- Make new friends
- Receive assistance to compile a Work Profile (CV)
- Join our Playgroup
We are always open to new ideas and suggestions.
Follow us on Facebook